Dr. Israel Odion Idewele is a lecture in the Department of Business Administration, college of Management Sciences; Veritas University, Abuja. He joined the university in February 2017, and He is lecturer 11. He is the postgraduate coordinator of Business Administration Department.
He holds an Advanced Certificate in Education; PhD Degree in Finance; Masters of Science in Finance (M.Sc. Finance); Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. He is also a Facilitator and Project Supervisor with National Open University of Nigeria, Department of Finances studies and Accounting; Faculty of Management Science. September, 2017- Till Date. He is a Member of the Academy of Management of Nigeria; Member, Nigerian Institute of Management and Member Canadian-American conference for Academic Disciplines. His area of specialization is Finance.
ACADEMIC REVIEWER AWARD:
Certificate of Excellence in Paper Reviewing, Awarded by Asian Journal of Advanced Research and Report, 2019.
Certificate of Excellence in Paper Reviewing, Awarded by Asian Journal of Economic, Business and Accounting 2019.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS WITH DATES:
- Idewele, I. E.,(2015) Determinant of Non-Performing Loans in Nigeria”. International Journal of Business and Management Studies (IJBMS), Volume 5, No. 2,
- Idewele, I. E., (2017) The Impact of Micro-finance institution in Economic Growth of a Country: A case of Nigeria. International Journal of Development and Management Review (INJODEMAR) Vol.12 No. 1 June, 2017.
- Idewele, I. E., (2017) Impact of Electronic Banking on the Service Delivery of Commercial Bank International Journal of Research In Computer Application and Management (ISSN 2231 – 1009)
- Idewele I. E.,(2017) Determinants Of Capital Structure Decisions Of Nigerian Listed Manufacturing Firms. International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering (ISSN: 2249-0558).
- Idewele, I. E.,(2016) The Role of Financial Institution In Promoting Small Scale Business. International Journal of Art and science. A Three-Day canadian-American Conference for Academic Disciplines, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada. 31st May- 3rd June, 2016.
- Idewele, I. E.,The Role of taxation in an economy development of a Nation” A-Two Days International Academy of Business, Annual conference held at courtyard city, Washington, Dc. USA. 13-15 October, 2016
- Idewele, I.E.(2017) Impact of Microfinance on Poverty Reduction and Economics Development in Nigeria. South Africa Journal of Economics.
- Idewele, I.E. and Bein A. Murad(2017). Dividend policy and financial performance: a study of selected deposit money banks in Nigeria, African Journal of Business Management.
- Idewele.Israel , The Imupact of accounting records on Small and Medium Scale Industries in Karu LGA of Nasarawa State, University of Benin, Benin City, Journal of Accounting. December, 2018.
- Idewele Israel , The Effect of Public Capital Expenditure On Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria, International Journal of Business of Academic Research and Development, vol :3, 2018.
- Idewele I. E, (2018) Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment Among workers in Merit Merit hotel, North Cyprus, Veritas Journal of Business Administration.
- Idewele O.E.I Israel (2019); Obligation Capacity and Test of Capital structure Theories, Journal of international Business and economics.
- Israel Idewele(2019); The Effect of Banking Reforms on the Soundness of Nigerian Banking System and the Contribution of the Banking Industry to the Nigeria Economy.” Edo University journal of Accounting and Management sciences”.
Major Conferences Attended
- A Three-Day Canadian-American Conference for Academic Disciplines, Ryserson University, Toronto, Canada. 31st May- 3rd June, 2016.
- A-Two Days International Academy of Business, Annual conference held at courtyard city, Washington, Dc. USA. 13-15 October, 2016.
- Biennial Conference of the Economic Society of South Africa. 30th August - 1 September 2017. Rhodes University, Grahamstown.
- 11th Annual National Conference of The Academy of Management Nigeria on Service Delivery for a new Nigeria held at Nanamdi Azikiwe University, Awaka, Anambra State from 25th to 26th, October, 2017.
- The 6th International Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship 2018 (ICIE18) to be held at The University of the District of Columbia (UDC), Georgetown University’s School of Continuing Studies and George Washington University on the 5th and 6th March 2018.
- The Effect of Public Capital Expenditure on Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria, 3rd Annual Conference of Social and Management Science October 9th 2018 at Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano (formally Northwest University)
- Impact of accounting records in small and medium scale industries (A case of Karu L.G.A of Nasarawa state)”has been accepted for presentation at the 12th Annual Conference of The Academy of Management Nigeria which will hold at Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja from October 24 –25, .2018.