Kenneth Asor Tsebee holds a PhD in Development Communication from Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, M.Sc. in Mass Communication, Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism and B.A. (Hons) English Language from Benue state university, International Institute of Journalism Abuja and University of Abuja respectively. He also holds NCE from College of Education Katsina-Ala, Benue state, Certificate in Basic Presentation FRCN Training school Lagos and a Certificate in Telecommunication Support Executive Specializing in Marketing. He was the coordinator, Department of Mass Communication Al-Hikmah University, Illorin Kwara state and the immediate Head, Department of Mass Communication, Adeleke University, Ede Osun state.
PUBLICATIONS (INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ARTICLES)
1. Tsebee, A.K et al (2013). The Effect of domestic violence films on the Youth: An Excursion of Media Violence Theories and Persuasion Theories in International Journal of Innovative Research and Development vol 2 issue 10 pp. 198 – 203 (www.ijird.com)
2. Tsebee, A.K et al (2013). The Challenges of Digitalization on the Broadcast Media in Nigerian Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review (Oman Chapter) 3 (5) pp. 88 – 98.
3. Tsebee, A.K et al (2013). Application of Modern Communication of Technology in International Journal of Research and Development. Vol. 2 Issue 11 (www.ijird.com/index.php/ijird/article/view/41256) pp.371 – 374.
4. Tsebee, A.K (2013). Legal Issues in Print and Publishing in Nigeria in International Journal of Development and Sustainability Vol. 2 (4) http://isds.com/ijds-v2n4- 14).
5. Ojo, T.O; Tsebee, A.K; Owolabi R.O (2014). Mass Media and the Boko Haram Domestic Terror Attacks in Northern Nigeria: An Overview in the International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies. (www.theijhss.com) pp. 150 – 155.
6. Tsebee, A.K., Ojo, T.O.; T.O.; Goke R.; Omolayo, J.; Akinretin, Q.O.; Owolabi,; Aganbi, V.E. (2014). Media and the Communication Style of Jesus in Journal of Research and Development (1): pp. 98-110
7. Tsebee, A.K., and Odurume, A.E. (2015) Coverage of Oil Revenues Management in Nigeria: A content Anaysis of selected Newspapers (2016-2017), International Journal on Mass Communication and Publicity Vol. 1 No. 5, 2015 (www.iiardonline.org).
8. Tsebee, A.K., and Gujbawu M. (2015). Comparative study of India and Nigeria Communication Policy in Research on Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 5 No. 19, 2015 pp. 75-82. (www.iiste.org).
PUBLICATIONS (NATIONAL JOURNAL ARTICLES)
9. Tsebee, A.K. (2009). “Press and Scientists in Nigeria’s Democracy”. In Mgbako African Journal of Social Sciences Vol. No. 1 Department of Mass Communication, Imo State University, Owerri. pp 43 – 49
10. Tsebee, A.K. (2009). “Role of Film in the Prevention and Reduction of Girl Child Abuse”. In Mgbako African Journal of Social Sciences Vol. No. 1 Department of Mass Communication, Imo State University, Owerri. Pp. 99 – 110.
11. Tsebee, A. K. (2010). “Implications of Expanding Satellite Television Broadcasting on Women & Child Trafficking Communication Campaigns. A study of Abuja” in Maiduguri Journal of Arts & Social Sciences. Vol. 8 No. 2. Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences, University of Maiduguri. Pp. 163 – 177
12. Tsebee. A.K. (2010). “Mass Media & Problems of Morality in Tiv: A study of Kwande LGA of Benue State”. In Maiduguri Journal of Arts & Social Sciences Vol. 9 No. 1, Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences, University of Maiduguri. Pp. 147 – 162.
13. Tsebee, A.K. (2010). “Mass Media and Political Culture in Nigeria” In Journal of Communication and Culture, International Perspective” Vol. 1 No. 3. Pp – 145.
14. Tsebee, A.K. (2011). “The Role of Mass Media in Promoting the Nigerian Cultural Heritage” in journal of Communication and Culture, International Perspective, PP. 26 – 35.
15. Tsebee, A.K. (2011). “The Significance of Akile Bende’s Poetry Among the TIV in Nigeria” in Journal of Communication ad Culture International Perspective, pp 125 – 134.
16. Tsebee, A.K. (2011). Media Ethics, Professionalism and Coverage of the Apo Six Killings. In Journal Communication and Culture International Perspective. Pp 1 – 14.
17. Tsebee, A.K. (2011). Coverage of Nigerian Newspapers on Challengers of Food and Fibre Security: A Content Analysis. Maiduguri Journal of Arts and Social Sciences, University of Maiduguri. Pp 93 – 104
18. Ekeli, E.O. and Tsebee, A.K. (2012). Curbing Violence in Nigeria through Advocacy Journalism. Department of Linguistics and Communication Studies, University of Port-Harcourt, Professor Sylvanus Ajana Ekwelie Conference.
19. Tsebee, A.K. (2013). Perception of Nigeria’s Freedom of Information Act (2011) Implementation: A Survey of Stakeholders in Edo State in Benin Mediacom Journal. Vol. 6, Journal of Department of Theatre Arts and Mass Communication, University of Benin, Edo State.
20. Tsebee A. (2013). Photographic and Written Pornographic and Written Pornography in Nigeria Weekend Newspapers: A Content Analysis Journal of Linguistics and Communication Studies Department of Linguistics and Communication Studies, University of Port-Harcourt.
21. Tsebee, A.K (2012). Understanding Intellectual Property Law in Nigeria’s National Development in the Impact of Communication on the Socio-Economic and Political Development of Nigeria Adeosun, SH, Togunwa L. and Raufu, G. (Eds) Department of Mass Communication, Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
22. Tsebee A.K (2014). Optimizing Gains of Rural Based Media in Nigeria. Spring Board Journal. No. 1, Vol. 6. Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
23. Tsebee A.K (2015). Influence of Global Media Technology on Social and Economic Environments of National Media Systems. Mgbakoigba, Journal of African Studies. Vol4, No. 1, 2015, pp 1-11, The African Arts Documentation Project, The Department of Fine and Applied Arts Nnamdi Azikwe University, Akwa Nigeria.
24. Tsebee A.K and Odurume A. E. (2015) Commercialization of News content in Nigerian Broadcast Media Industry in Mgbakoigba. Journal of African Studies. Vol.5 No1 pp 1-19, The African Arts Documentation Project, The Department of Fine and Applied Arts Nnamdi Azikwe University, Akwa Nigeria.
JOURNAL ARTICLES (NOT YET PUBLISHED).
CHAPTER IN BOOKS (PUBLISHED)
PAPERS PRESENTED AT CONFERENCES.