Dr. Oluwatosin Olushola is a distinguished scholar and currently a Lecturer in the Department of Economics at Veritas University Abuja, Nigeria. He has vast experience in research, teaching and consultancy. Prior to joining Veritas University Abuja, he has served as Business Development Executive in Diamond Bank Plc, as well as Aiico Insurance Plc. He is a full member of the Nigerian Economics Society (NES) and the Nigerian Institute of management (NIM). He is married to Theresa Olushola and their marriage is blessed with children (Oluwaseun and Darasimi).
Dr. Olushola holds a PhD degree in Economics from University of Abuja, Nigeria; a Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in Economics from University of Abuja, Nigeria; Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Economics from University of Abuja, Nigeria. He has special interests in Quantitative Analysis and Human Capital Development.
1. Oluwatosin Olushola, Oyinlola Olaniyi and Yelwa Mohammed (2019). The Dynamics Of Human Capital And Poverty Reduction Nexus In Nigeria. Nigerian Economics Society Annual Conference. Abuja, Nigeria.
2. Ojijo Odhiambo and Oluwatosin Olushola (2018). "Taxation and Economic Growth in a Resource-Rich Country: The Case of Nigeria". A chapter publication in the book "Taxes and Taxation Trends", ISBN 978-953-51-5516-4.
Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.74381
3. Oluwatosin Olushola and Awe Emmanuel Omoniyi (2017), “The Nexus Between Informal Financial Institutions (IFIS), Investment and Poverty Alleviation in North Central States of Nigeria”, Lafia Journal of Economics and Management Sciences, Vol. 2, Issue 2.
4. Oluwatosin Olushola, Ojijo Odhiambo and Pa Lamin Beyai (2016), “Capital Markets, Economic Growth and Sustainable Development Financing: A Case Study of Nigeria”, Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol. 7, No. 22, pp 121-132.
5. Olaniyi Oyinlola and Tosin Olusola (2012), Fiscal Federalism and Public Spending in Nigeria: 1970 to 2008, article commissioned for a festschrift in honour of Prof Mike Kwanashie for Ahmadu Bello University Zaria at 50.(in Print).