AKOJE, EJIMA MARGARET
Mrs Margaret Ejima Akoje was born on the 24th of September, 1958 to THE AJODOS Royal family of Ayah-Ibaji; in Ibaji Local Government Area of Kogi State of Nigeria to the family of Chief and Mrs Joseph and Mary Ajodo. She was married to late Mr. David O. Akoje and blessed with children and grand children.
She completed her Primary and Secondary School at Holy Rosary Primary and Secondary School, Idah, Kogi State and obtained a Higher National Diploma from Kaduna Polytechnic, Post Graduate Diploma (Financial Management) from Ondo State University, Ado-Ekiti, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Finance, from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Bauchi; Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting from Nigerian College of Accountancy JOS; Masters in Leadership Studies from the Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Kaduna.
She has other professional trainings in Nigeria and abroad some of which include the following;
- Society for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Prevention.
- Chattered Institute of Forensic and Investigative Professionals of Nigeria.
- Chattered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
- Association of National Accountant of Nigeria.
- Institutes of Coperate Treasurers and Accountants.
- Nigerian Institutes of Management.
- Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
She retired from National Teachers’ Institutes Headquarters, Kaduna as a Bursar in 2018 and currently serving as Bursar in Veritas University, Abuja, with effect from 3rd January 2019 to date. She is a self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and result oriented leader with a deep desire for excellent performance and passion to develop others for organizational transformation.