VERITAS University (The Catholic University of Nigeria) is a private university licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The College of Postgraduate Studies of Veritas University, Abuja, was established as a response to the demand of the second phase of the developmental strategy of the University, for the purpose of training in research that provides solutions to key human developmental challenges and to develop research skills/innovation that focus on contemporary issues for sustainable development.
The College of Post-graduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja, (the Catholic University of Nigeria) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized Institutions for admission into the Post-graduate programmes.
View List of Post Graduate Programs offered
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates should visit Veritas website at www.veritas.edu.ng and click on "Postgraduate" under academics to download application form and application procedure; or visit the College Office
- The completed form should be submitted to the "Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja", along with the evidence of payment not later than 30th November, 2018.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credits at O’Level in the composition of subjects required by each department.
- The requirement for admission into the Masters Degree programme is a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and 3.00 CGPA from a recognized University.
- A candidate may be required to go through our diploma programme which may serve as a ‘bridge’ programme especially, for people who did not graduate in that programme of BA/B.Sc.
- Admission into our post-graduate diploma will require a minimum of third class and above in BA/B.Sc.
- All application must be accompanied by academic transcripts and referee’s reports.
- The College of Post-graduate Studies of Veritas University may take registered students of higher degrees from other Universities on transfer if they meet the University's conditions for entry to such programmes.
- Manual Application forms can be completed by downloading the PDF form from our website.
- The completed form and the payment teller must be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after paying the non-refundable sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only or its dollar equivalent into the University account below;
ACCOUNT NAME: VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA
ACCOUNT NO: 1015499870
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
E-mail: email@example.comTelephone: 07012866390, 09021015149