Pass at credit level in five subjects which include English Language, Mathematics, and Physics, and any two of, Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry and Economics (or any other Social Science subject) at the Ordinary Level SSCE (NECO, WASCE, and GCE).
Direct Entry Candidates
Possession of one the following qualifications
- Higher School Certificate*
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination*
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)*
- National Diploma ( ND) Upper Credit in Computer Science or Related field*
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Lower Credit in Computer Science, Mathematics, Chemistry or Physics*
- First degree in a related area from a recognized University
- Plus Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) requirement
Transfer candidates from related programmes within the University or from related programme from other universities with CGPA 1.50 (for 5 pointer CGPA) or 1.00 (for 4 pointer CGPA).
- Minimum number of Earned Credit hours for graduation: 162
- Minimum number of years for graduation: Four (4)
- Residency requirement (if any): minimum of 4 years in-campus residence and maximum of 6 years
- Minimum CGPA for graduation: 1.50 (for 5pointer CGPA) and 1.00 (for 4 pointer CGPA)