Veritas University does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, or national or ethnic origin in admitting students to its programs or in administering its educational policies, admissions policies, or other University-administered programs. Admission policies are based on inclusiveness – Veritas University believes everyone should have the opportunity to pursue a college degree.
- Candidates who sat for the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with minimum score of 180.
- Direct Entry Candidates (who have completed their admission process with JAMB and have obtained the IJMB form) can also apply.
- All interested Candidates must complete the Veritas University, Abuja on-line application form.
- Candidates who obtained the manual form and paid directly to the bank are to scan and send their forms and bank tellers to email@example.com.
Filling Veritas University, Abuja Manual Application Form:
- Manual Application forms can be completed by downloading the PDF form from our website.
- The completed form and the payment teller must be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All interested candidates are to pay the non-refundable sum of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only into any of the following University accounts;
- GTB BANK: Name: Veritas University Account No: 0024642120
- FIDELITY BANK: Name: Veritas University Account No: 4110006977
- ZENITH BANK Name: Veritas University Abuja Account No: 1013201758
For further information call : 07088839258, 09027627042, 08123446663, 09023896285
or send email to email@example.com