WAEC, NECO, NABTEB: Five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language for all courses. For example:
- For B.A. English and Literary Studies, a credit in Literature-in-English is required.
- For B.A. History and International Relations, a credit in History or Government is required.
- For B.Sc. Accounting, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Economics, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy, a pass in Mathematics is acceptable.
- For B.Sc. Applied Microbiology, a credit in Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology is required.
- For B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry, a credit in Chemistry and two of Physics, Biology and Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Physics with Electronics, a credit in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology is required.
NB: Your admission to the University is subject to your having genuine academic qualifications in the prescribed subjects above. This will be checked and certified during registration. Failure to comply with this provision will automatically nullify your admission.